Soo.. Guess what? SPRING IS ALMOST HERE! I was outside today, and saw something yellow sticking out of the ground. I was like what is THAT? I went closer, and bent down, and realized IT WAS A YELLOW FLOWER! That's right! A flower! I couldn't believe it! What's so significant about this, you ask? Well, to me, this is a sign of SPRING! Which is closer to SUMMER! And summer is my favorite season of all. Sunscreen, swimming, laughs, sleepovers, NO SCHOOL, sunshine, sleeping in, popsicles & icecream, tanning, flip-flops, and SO SOO much more. Oh man. I can hardly wait. So, as you can see, this little flower is a big deal to me!

On the other hand...
If any of you know me, you know that I have a hard time making decisions. I have to think about certain things before I do anything. Like for instance, choosing a background for my blog. I wanted something that looked springy, (I think I just made that word up) and really colorful! I thought it would be easy.. wow, I was totally wrong. There are like a million different backgrounds to choose from. I promise you, I went through over half of them. I felt like this one was a good choice, and looked springy too. :)

On the other hand...
If any of you know me, you know that I have a hard time making decisions. I have to think about certain things before I do anything. Like for instance, choosing a background for my blog. I wanted something that looked springy, (I think I just made that word up) and really colorful! I thought it would be easy.. wow, I was totally wrong. There are like a million different backgrounds to choose from. I promise you, I went through over half of them. I felt like this one was a good choice, and looked springy too. :)

I like it-it fits you well :)
ReplyDelete