So, it actually SNOWED in Tennessee. I never thought I would see the day. I've got to admit, at first I was NOT happy about it. It had ruined my plans for the whole weekend! But also, I had a ton of fun playing in it. I love the feeling when my feet sink all the way down into the snow, and you hear that slight crunch from it.
The first day I went out, I was stupid and wore my pajama pants. My butt was pretty much frozen. The next day I wore 3 pairs of pants. I learned my lesson.
Anyways, we were using a float that you use to go swimming in the summer to slide down a snow covered hill in my neighbor's yard. Today we got up and went outside because we wanted to sled again. But wait.. what's this? Our float has gone MISSING? We searched everywhere for it. Hannah said she left it right inside the gate the day before. We went in the front yard and found our other float, but there was no sign of the other.
We never found it, by the way. We're pretty sure someone took it. Bethany says we should drive around the neighborhood until we find the person that stole it, and then take it back. Hmmm... :)
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah find the person that stole it and beat them.
ReplyDelete